Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Food for thought

Today, I truly understood what intellectual stimulation is all about. I sat in a room full of people and heard them discuss everything from how people think,how emotions and feelings are interlinked to how wilderness changes the way people react to situations. The cerebrations were coherent, incisive and most of all thought provoking.

I sat there rendered speechless by the workout my brain was getting by simply listening to great minds at work. I did not notice how time flew and head was buzzing with ideas as I cycled back, thinking how lucky I am to be in a place where you can be humbled and inspired everyday by people around you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicely conveyed! You should have made it longer though... Leaves me with the feeling of watching an interesting movie trailer with no chance of catching up with the movie :(